< 1 minute
What do the European Union, Tinder, Domotz and a pint of Guinness have in common? The Web Summit 2015 of course! We’re excited to announce that Domotz is getting out of the basement and will be exhibiting Web Summit 2015 in Dublin, Ireland on November 4 2015. We’ll be in the Alpha Start-Up zone. Stop by our booth B174 in the Builder’s Area and see the future of the Smart Home and the “Internet of Things”.
Our CEO, will be presenting Domotz at Web Summit during PITCH!
Date: Tuesday – November 3
PITCH Session: 16:00 – 17:00
Where: PITCH Stage 3
Domotz is a (very first of its kind) network monitoring and remote tech support system that allows IT professionals to monitor, manage and troubleshoot their customer networks from anywhere. We’ll be showing the world for the first time at Web Summit 2015 all of Domotz’s Network Monitoring features.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Monitor your networks and devices from anywhere
- Remote Power: Power devices remotely
- Remote Access: remotely Login to devices to solve IT issues
- Alerts: comprehensive alerting engine for all device and network events
- Diagnostics: Internet Health, Network Log, Speed Tests
Learn more about Domotz Network Monitoring and Remote Tech Support System
Learn more about Domotz Remote Tech Support System Pricing
Share via Social Networks