Domotz network management software for Synology remote access and Synology SNMP
Domotz is an award winning remote access and network monitoring system that is available as an official add-on package for Synology NAS.
The system is packed with network management like remote access, SNMP and TCP service monitoring, remote power management, network diagnostics and so much more.
Network management, remote access and SNMP features on Synology
- Network monitoring: Remotely monitor and manage all connected devices and IoT systems. Be alerted when an important event happens with any of your devices.
- Automatic device discovery: Identifies any connected device or IoT system in seconds.
- Remote access: Synology remote access to devices on your network with supported protocols including (TCP/HTTP/SSH/Telnet/RDP).
- SNMP and TCP service monitoring: Synology SNMP that enables you to monitor any SNMP v2 OID values or availability of TCP Service on any port from your Synology.
- VPN: Use Domotz VPN on demand as a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Server, to get direct access to all devices on a remote network via Synology.
- Remote power management: Power devices On/Off remotely from your Synology. Domotz supports most popular Smart Plugs and Power Distribution Units (PDUs) for simple remote power management, including: APC, Aten, Belkin, Bryant, CyberPower, Digital Loggers, GUDE, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Pakedge, Panamax / Bluebolt, SnapAV, SurgeX, TP-Link, Tripp-Lite, and more!
- Automated switch port mapping: Automatically plots the devices connected to the individual ports of a managed network switch.
- Network mapping software: Powerful and intuitive network topology mapping features to automatically plot the endpoints and topology of the network you are managing.
Learn all about Domotz remote network management features.
Network monitoring software on Synology for IT professionals
Domotz is designed for IT professionals, MSPs and commercial integrators, who want professional grade monitoring and management features for a very low price. The system starts at just $19/month per network for monitoring an unlimited number of devices and IoT systems.
Learn more about Domotz remote access and network monitoring on Synology.
“DiskStation is a platform offering a wide variety of add-on packages that expands the value and functionality of Synology NAS.” said Andy Yu, Product Manager at Synology Inc. “Synology is proud to offer customers with more alternatives when it comes to running applications and managing data on their storage device. The addition of Domotz Pro System’s package to DSM provides Synology users with more opportunities for network management.”
“We are thrilled that our remote network monitoring software is now available as an add-on package for Synology NAS.” said Domenico Crapanzano, CEO & Co-founder of Domotz. “Now many more end users can access Domotz Pro’s comprehensive network monitoring features in a simplified way and without needing to purchase any new hardware or devices.”
Learn more about remote access and network monitoring on Synology.
- MSP Social Media: 12 social media tips for MSPs
- MSP Industry Trends: from thermal cameras to cloud computing
- MSP IoT: What devices are MSPs monitoring
- MSP RMM: how to choose the right software for your MSP business