https://blog.domotz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/dmotz-logo-white.png 0 0 Silvio Di Crosta https://blog.domotz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/dmotz-logo-white.png Silvio Di Crosta2016-06-29 08:19:412016-06-29 08:19:41Installing the Domotz Agent on Synology
To install the Domotz Agent on your Synology:
- Visit the Synology app store on your Synology NAS.
- Click “All” from the left hand side menu.
- Search for “Domotz” in the search bar.
- Once you find the Domotz application click “Install”. Once the installation is completed click “Open”.
- Visit the Installed section from the left hand side menu and find the Domotz package.
- You can either click on “Main Menu” or click then URL from the Domotz package.
- You should then see Domotz in your installed applications.
Below are some screenshots outlining the steps in the process.