Today Domotz announced that it will unveil its Network Monitoring Software at CES in Las Vegas on January 6, 2016. From web devices and consoles to computers and sensors, Domotz lets integration companies, IT professionals and service providers remotely monitor their de-centralized networks and provide remote support and troubleshooting services to their end users.
“The average consumer is accumulating a slew of connected devices at home: phones, laptops, gaming consoles, smart light bulbs and thermostats. It’s too much technology to keep track of,” said Domenico Crapanzano, CEO and Co-Founder of Domotz. “Professional monitoring systems exist, but are overly complex and far too expensive to make remote support and troubleshooting scalable. This is where Domotz comes in. We’re bringing Integration Companies, IT professionals and Service Providers a brand new monitoring and remote tech support system that is user-friendly, affordable and accessible, from the convenience of a smartphone.”
Remote network monitoring software made easy
From tablets and smart TV’s to home automation gateways, Domotz complements all connected devices and IoT systems providing operators empowering its users to take action as soon as something goes wrong. Domotz enables tech support agents to provide assistance from any time and anywhere through a host of powerful and intituitive remote network management features and tools.
- Network monitoring: Remotely monitor and manage all connected devices and IoT systems. Be alerted when an important event happens with any of your devices.
- Automatic device discovery: Identifies any connected device or IoT system in seconds.
- Remote access: Synology remote access to devices on your network with supported protocols including (TCP/HTTP/SSH/Telnet/RDP).
- SNMP and TCP service monitoring: Synology SNMP that enables you to monitor any SNMP v2 OID values or availability of TCP Service on any port from your Synology.
- VPN: Use Domotz VPN on demand as a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Server, to get direct access to all devices on a remote network via Synology.
- Remote power management: Power devices On/Off remotely from your Synology. Domotz supports most popular Smart Plugs and Power Distribution Units (PDUs) for simple remote power management, including: APC, Aten, Belkin, Bryant, CyberPower, Digital Loggers, GUDE, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, Pakedge, Panamax / Bluebolt, SnapAV, SurgeX, TP-Link, Tripp-Lite, and more!
- Automated switch port mapping: Automatically plots the devices connected to the individual ports of a managed network switch.
- Network mapping software: Powerful and intuitive network topology mapping features to automatically plot the endpoints and topology of the network you are managing.
An Remote Network Monitoring Software built for IoT
Unlike many other products in the home automation space, Domotz is compatible with every connected product that has an IP address. It works in harmony with any smart home hub such as Smart Things, Wink and Control4 and is complementary to all connected devices including sensors, smart thermostats and smart locks.
Learn more about Domotz network monitoring software.