Network Monitoring QNAP NAS: Domotz PRO remote network monitoring software is now available on the official QNAP NAS App Center for download and free trial
Domotz, the leading provider of Remote Network Monitoring Software for Integration Companies, IT Professionals and Service Providers, today announced that its Domotz Pro System is now available for download on the official QNAP App Center in the Home Automation category. QNAP users can install the system by downloading the Domotz Pro agent from the App Center and by accessing one of the Domotz apps for via Google Play, the App Store or web.
“The addition of Domotz’s fantastic smart home application incredibly boosts the potential of QNAP NAS and provides more excellent choices for our users in customising their NAS experience,” said David Chiang, General Manager of Global Sales & Marketing Division of QNAP. “QNAP NAS is fast becoming the ideal choice not only as an agent for smart home and network management with Domotz Pro, but also for centralising files, backup, sharing, multimedia entertainment, and every other aspect of a modern digital home.”
“We are thrilled that Domotz Pro is one of the first home automation applications on the official QNAP app center.” said Domenico Crapanzano, CEO & Co-founder of Domotz. “QNAP users can now access network monitoring features in a simplified way and without having to purchase any new boxes or additional hardware.”
Features for Remote Network Monitoring QNAP NAS
The professional grade remote network monitoring software offers QNAP users a host of disruptive functionalities for smart home, connected device and network management.
- IP Device and IP Network Monitoring: The system automatically discovers all IP connected devices regardless of the brand and creates a full inventory list. Device health is checked continuously and can be monitored in real-time via the mobile and web apps.
- Remote Device Access: Domotz Pro also enables remote desktop to all home computers and remote access to any device that supports http, https, Telnet, SSH or RDP connection. Device power can be managed remotely via the apps, network diagnostics can be performed to discover why the internet is slow and email and push notification alerts can be set-up for any device event. The system also includes a collaboration feature which lets users securely invite a trusted person on to their network to help troubleshoot an IT issue.
- Remote Power Management: QNAP NAS users can also control power of IP controllable plugs and managed network switches.
- Advanced Monitoring: Included in the software are also advanced network monitoring features such as: SNMP monitoring, TCP port monitoring, network mapping.
- Alerts: The software also include a comprehensive alerting engine. Alerts can be configured for device status, network status, service monitoring and more.
- Network Diagnostics: The software also includes automated speed tests, latency tests and other diagnostics features for helping to discover the root of a network issue.
Download and Availability for QNAP NAS users
QNAP users that download Domotz Pro are being offered a free 30 day trial without needing to register a payment card. Aimed to be affordable enough for all QNAP users, after the free trial expires the Domotz subscription only costs $2.99 USD a month.
Domotz Pro is now available for all Intel x86/x64 based QNAP models, as well most of the ARM models (those based on Freescale, Annapurna and Marvell architecture) with at least 512MB of RAM.
About QNAP Systems, INC.
QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise “Quality Network Appliance Provider”, aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation. More information is at www.qnap.com.
Domotz develops disruptive remote network monitoring software for service providers, integration companies, manufacturers, and retailers. Learn more about our remote network monitoring features, low cost installation options and disruptive remote network management pricing.
Looking for volume pricing or a more customized solution for your business? Contact our Sales Team.
Want to learn how our solutions can save you money and time and help generate recurring monthly revenue? Check out our Help Center and Knowledge Base resources.