Come see Domotz at MWC 2017 to learn how our network monitoring software is providing IoT solutions for hardware manufacturing, enterprises and Insurtech.
In a couple of weeks the Domotz team will be saying hola to Barcelona, as we head to the annual Mobile World Congress! If you are heading to this massive event make sure to swing by booth #8.0C26 to see our latest IoT solutions.
- When: 27 Feb – 2 Mar
- Where: IoT Pavilion, Hall 8, Booth #8.0C26
- How:Want to meet? Just write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
So what solutions does Domotz offer in connected IoT?
Not only does our award-winning network monitoring system, Domotz PRO, now have 2.5k Dealers, but it also powers remote support to over 15k homes worldwide. Over the past year we’ve formed several distribution partnerships with companies such as Best Buy and Luxul, and recently announced new international partnerships to support the product’s growing global demand.
But Domotz PRO isn’t just benefitting AV Integrators and IT Professionals. Our networking software is also providing IoT solutions for hardware manufacturing, enterprises, and the growing market of Insurtech. There are endless possibilities to the ways in which Domotz’s networking monitoring, device identification and remote support infrastructure can provide your product or company with the IoT solutions it needs:
- Hardware Manufacturers – Remote Support/Cloud Strategy. Embedded remote support solutions for existing hardware. Manufacturers can use Domotz solutions to enhance their own remote support and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Insurers – Connected Home Solutions: We’ve developed new and innovative InsurTech solutions for connected homes, gadget insurance, elderly care and cyber security.
- Retailers/Enterprises – Device Identification Engine: last year we teamed up with the no.1 network scanner, Fing, who recently released an SDK. The Fing SDK – called FingKit – allows developers to add Fing’s powerful device scanning and recognition engine to their existing hardware, services or apps. FingKit allows companies to add new functionalities to their services with a state-of-the-art discovery engine.
Looking for an IoT solution? Schedule a meeting with us today to discuss your requirements! Simply email us at email@example.com.