Beta Testing is now closed but you can still sign-up for a free 30 day trial of our Network Monitoring and Remote Tech Support System
Love getting your hands on the latest technology and gadgets? This is your big chance to Beta Test a Network Monitoring System and be a part of the latest smart home technology movement – for free. We are excited to be offering an exclusive opportunity to Beta Test a Network Monitoring and Remote Tech Support System called Domotz Pro for free. Developed by experts in home automation and computer networks, Domotz Pro has disruptive network monitoring features for home automation installers and IT professionals that enable the provision of remote technical support.
Network Monitoring Features:
- 24/7 Device Monitoring: Domotz automatically creates an address book of all connected devices regardless of protocol (IP, Zigbee, BLE) or manufacturer and provides immediate access to them in one place
- Remote Device Access: Domotz automatically discovers any device’s available services, detects its ports and allows a secure connection to be established
- Remote Power Management: From a single interface, Domotz enables devices connected to common IP power plugs and POE switches to be powered or rebooted remotely in one click.
- Alerts: Domotz enables the set-up of customized alerts for any device or network event.
- Remote Collaboration: Domotz enables the secure invitation of a trusted person onto the network to help solve IT issues remotely. This feature also enables professional users like systems administrators or home automation professionals, or family members to access a Domotz-enabled external network.
- Network Diagnostics: Domotz displays network performance data and detects where problems are originating. You can run speed and health tests to see broadband connection strength and problems.
- 10 or more connected devices in your home, second home, apartment or other residence
- You own or have access to one of the following hardware agent platforms: QNAP, Synology, Netgear ReadyNAS or Raspberry PI.
- Be available to engage in active Domotz testing for a few weeks starting from 12 October 2015
- Be willing to provide feedback, interact with community members and participate in surveys. (Don’t worry we will keep these sort of things to the necessary minimum)
- In addition, if you’re passionate about computer networking, smart home technology and IoT – well that would be the icing on the cake
Please Note: Beta Testing is now closed.
You can still experience all of our awesome Network Monitoring Features. Just sign-up for a free trial of Domotz Pro, our Network Monitoring and Remote Tech Support System. Learn more about our Remote Tech Support System Pricing